Your new company
Leading Insurance provider, who urgently require a Senior Project Manager with proven Finance Systems and ideally Finance Transformation Projects/Programmes experience to play a key role in the P1 programme of work.
Your new role
You will be involved in leading a project related to finance, IFRS17 standards. This is a 12-month contract with an option to extend. This company offers a warm and friendly working environment, and work with a collaborative approach.
What you'll need to succeed
• Proven Project Management experience within a large, complex organisation
• Demonstrable experience of working on Finance Systems/Finance Transformations
• Successful track record of delivering complex projects
• Expertise in Budget Planning, Financial Management and Team Management
• Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous Insurance industry experience is ideal
• Experience of delivering Group functions related Programmes or Projects
What you'll get in return
Earn a competitive rate while working on an important project. You will work amongst many experienced career professionals. This is a great opportunity to add value to your CV while working for a reputable organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me now on 098841584.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2650131
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to William Fitzpatrick, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland