Your new company
This Civil Contractor is Waikato’s premier leader in the construction of New Zealand’s infrastructure. They’re involved in a wide variety of large and small projects from road construction and maintenance through to earthworks and drainage.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing specialised technical advice where appropriate
- Delivering projects on time and within budget to the client’s satisfaction
- Being an exceptional leader to your team and providing mentorship
- Development and maintenance of sustainable internal and external delivery teams
- Creating a good working environment and culture for your team
What you'll get in return
- Relevant tertiary qualification in civil engineering or management
- Strong understanding of tasks including earthworks, roading, cycle ways, shared pathways
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Strong financial acumen
- 10+ years in construction
- A drive to succeed and do well
- The ability to build a great team environment
What you need to do now
- Day off on your birthday.
- Subsidised health insurance.
- Free life insurance cover.
- A number of well-being offerings.
If you're interested in this role, please contact me on (09) 884-1517 or email me at Elizabeth.email@example.com or you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2621229