Your new company
International HVAC design consultancy going strong since 1959, looking to expand the Auckland team due to organic growth within the company.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the delivery of engineering services from design through to construction. You will be the project leader responsible for the delivery of medium and large sized single and multi-disciplinary projects. Primarily working independently, you will also be responsible for project performance over time and manage a small team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Chartered Engineering status (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant engineering experience across the project lifecycle
- Well developed understanding of Australian and National Construction Code
- The right to live and work in NZ
What you need to do now
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Great working culture
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Sian Davis now on 03-669-5532.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2627251