Your new company
We have aligned with a locally owned successful environmental planning and end to end property development consultancy. The company stand by their strong values and implement them into the way they operate.
Your new role
The Senior Planning Consultant’s principal line of work will be leading the preparation of, and processing, resource consent applications for both private (client side) and government clients. The planner will be responsible for guiding clients and applicants to achieve sustainable management. The role may involve part time secondment into other organisations where the planner will represent and perform according to the values of that organisation. Experience working on private plan changes would be advantageous, to support our private developer clients. This position also requires the planner to carry out consenting feasibility assessments, stakeholder engagement, and preparation of planning submissions. The role will primarily be focused on land use planning, but where workloads dictate, assistance with regional or environmental focussed projects may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially report writing.
- Sound knowledge of resource management legislation.
- Experience in property development/management and or master-planning or urban design
- Experience with subdivisions and legal title instruments.
- Experience with notification processes and hearings.
- Full NZ Drivers Licence.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
Opportunity to work closely with other disciplines
- The role offers progression to Team Leader
If you're interested, click 'apply now' or alternatively contact Huda Tadesse on 09 884 1592 or email@example.com for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Planning Sector #2658193