Your new company
We have aligned with a locally owned and successful property developer based in Auckland. The company stand by their strong values and implement them into the way they operate. With the ability to manage the whole process from planning right through to construction, there are ample opportunities to grow within the company.
Salary: $120K - $135K
What you'll need to succeed
- Employee investment scheme
- Additional annual leave after 2 years
- Heavily active social club
- Flexible working
- Urban Planning degree
- 10+ years' experience
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of quality assurance processes and legislative
- Health and Safety requirements as they relate to this role
- Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressures
You will be responsible for liaising with the wider planning, construction, sales and subdivision teams to provide expert technical advice. In this role you will apply your urban planning skills, subdivision construction management along with knowledge and understanding of the RMA, The Auckland Unitary Plan, its amendments, appeals and associated legislation to the role and team. You will also act as mentor and QA to other planners in the team.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering or Planning sector.