Your new company
Fancy a new company that offers an innovative and forward-thinking culture? You will see yourself to have exciting operational and seasonal challenges to work with, the site is close to the beach, you will benefit from work perks such as discounted social and wellness memberships and health insurances. This opportunity further offers the successful candidate development, training and plenty of room for growth.
Your new role
As a Senior Networks Engineer, you will assist with planning, directing and coordinating the design, installation, and connectivity of the network and Infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organisation’s IT assets to align with key elements of Backup, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring and Security. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimising all new and existing Network and Infrastructure hardware, software, and communication links. A good grasp and understanding or experience with networks architecture is also a bonus!
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to establish excellent working relationships with people at all levels.
- Strong communicator (oral and written) influencer, negotiator and networker.
- Understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and two-way support.
- Agile, highly flexible, customer-focused, multitasker with excellent organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Results-driven but with an innate understanding of the drivers of success.
- Ability to put themselves in their customer's shoes and never lose sight of how end-users think.
- Innovative, forward-thinking - seeks out innovative options and keep up to date and aligned with the latest thinking and ways of operating.
- Very detail-oriented and able to understand that detail can impact business outcomes.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org #2659390