Senior Project Engineer opportunity in Auckland with leading international consultancy.
Your new company
A career at this leading consultancy offers many opportunities. People are the key to their success and that’s why they present you with challenging career opportunities on a range of exciting projects. Their mission is to deliver meaningful outcomes that will make a real difference to clients and communities. Projects this company are involved in include; healthcare, commercial, high end residential and educational. With the current building services climate they are busier than ever and are looking to expand their already established team.
Your new role
Senior Project Engineer responsible for the delivery of engineering services from design through to construction. You will be responsible for the delivery of medium and large sized single and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Delivering technical Engineering and operations excellence
- Providing superior client service
- Focus on commercial results and delivering value to business
- Driving performance through our people
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant tertiary qualification combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience
- Chartered Engineering (or equivalent) status is desirable
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional engineering experience across the full project lifecycle and responsibility for delivering projects.
What you'll get in return
This business has a strong focus on training and invests heavily in the development of their staff, this includes lunch and learn sessions where guest speakers present to staff on new technology and developments within the industry. They also offer generous annual leave of 5 weeks and flexible work arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Olivia on email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2669601
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Olivia Johnson, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Christchurch
Ground Floor, 131 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central