Your new company
A national multi-disciplinary consultancy that is going through a period of growth. This company focuses on environmentally sustainable design and has projects across commercial, high end residential, health, industrial and educational.
Your new role
You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on being a team player. You will bring these skills forward into meetings with clients, attending design meetings and site observations.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 10 years industry experience
- Experienced in mechanical and hydraulic building services design
What you need to do now
- Great working culture with a supportive environment
- Career training and development offered
- Health insurance
- Birthday leave
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Sian Davis now on 03-669-5532.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.