Your new company
This is an enterprise level organisation within the Financial Services industry who pride themselves on their brand and excellent company culture.
Your new role
As a Senior Java Developer you will be part of an existing, high-performing team working in an Agile environment. You will be working on a number of new and existing projects focussed on building new back end API integrations to third party vendors and customers. You will work with technology such as Java, J2EE, Spring frameworks, RESTful APIs, AWS.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Senior-level full stack developer ideally with 5+ years experience
- Experience building enterprise Java/J2EE applications
- Strong with Java, Spring frameworks, Spring Security
- Proficient in designing and building RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2 and S3
- Experience with containers such as OpenShift or Docker
What you need to do now
- 6-month initial contract (likely to extend)
- Flexible working options, WFH 3 days per week
- Competitive contract rates
- Excellent company culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Breanna.Mahan@hays.net.nz
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position (contract or permanent), please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.