Your new company
Our client is a central Auckland based NZ owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. They have a reputation for delivering high quality and sustainable designs for a range of projects across NZ. Due to winning several significant sized infrastructure projects they are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work on a diverse range of public and private sector 3waters infrastructure projects
- Autonomously manage projects from initial design through to construction
- Be client facing and take ownership of your projects
- Assist in the mentoring of junior engineers
What you'll get in return
- Be a self-starter, who can work autonomously
- Agility to work on a range of projects
- Previous stormwater, wastewater or portable water design experience
- 12D design skills are preferred, but training will be provided if required
- Civil or environmental engineering qualification
What you need to do now
- Exposure to a range of projects
- A strong mentorship and structured training to allow you to progress
- Family feel supportive culture
- Accessible location in central Auckland
- Competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.