Your new company
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest government organisation whose mission is to be the safest country by delivering services that ensure New Zealand communities are confident, safe and secure.
Your new role
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for enabling productivity within their Office 365 environment, working in partnership with technical and information management leads to make their service easy to use and informative, including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Creating, delivering and being the custodian of the user experience for our platform.
- Developing and delivering business automation solutions with Office and Power Platform.
- Mentoring, guiding, and growing our ongoing operational capability for the platform.
What you'll get in return
- Strong understanding of SharePoint
- Great experience implementing and delivering Microsoft 365 services, ideally within a NZ Government context
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365 services, with a focus on collaboration and productivity tools
A competitive salary as well as the chance to work on a fantastic project with one of New Zealand’s largest government organisation. They encourage work flexibility with the change of working from home each week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or for further information please call Brice Laravoire on 048863851. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.