Your new company
This specialist engineering consultancy based in Wellington is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join their close knit but growing team
Your new role
As a technical expert, you will work on varied and challenging projects in the residential and commercial space. This will include retaining walls, landslip remediation and slop stability. There is also the opportunity to work closely with the inhouse structural engineers on highly complex and technical projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
What you'll get in return
- A relevant Civil or Geotechnical Engineering Qualification
- Significant geotechnical engineering experience
- A strong understanding of soil mechanics, seismic geotechnical engineering and numerical analysis.
- Ideally CPEng or close to gaining chartership
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
In return our client is offering an excellent long-term career prospect, training, development and support.
What you need to do now
For more information on this role or a confidential conversation about your engineering career please contact Amy Scarfe on firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or 09 884 1526 #2647674