Your new company
This company is a nationwide engineering consultancy, covering civil, structural, and geotechnical engineering with a focus on providing exceptional services to their clients. With a medium sized office in Central Christchurch, the office is growing but has still retained a close knit feel. Due to their longstanding Senior Geotech moving on, they are now looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to lead the team.
Your new role
Your new role will include leading a team of geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists on projects across Canterbury and the wider South Island. The type of work is varied ranging from residential and rural development, to commercial sites and large scale land development projects. They are looking for an experienced and qualified geotechnical engineer who can comfortably work on a wide range of commercial and residential developments.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in New Zealand
- Recognised degree in geotechnical engineering/engineering geology
- Be a recognised Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand or close to achieving this
- Experience with slope stability analysis, liquefaction and foundation design
- Experience with construction monitoring and subcontractor supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an acute attention to detail
- Management experience with a desire to lead a team
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, exposure to varied and exciting projects, a friendly collaborative work environment, as well as the opportunity to lead a high performing geotechnical team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact George Pringle directly on 03 669 5511 or email@example.com