Start a new career which offers a clear career pathway for advancement all the way to Partnership
Your new company
You have the opportunity to join a highly regarded full service firm, based in South-Eastern Auckland. The firm promotes career progression, flexibility, collegiality and strive to create an excellent working environment where staff can thrive. They have a loyal and enviable client-base and offer high quality work. Due to succession planning, they are seeking an experienced NZ qualified lawyer to join their general practice and become a integral part of their team, with a clear career pathway for advancement all the way to partnership..
Your new role
This unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior General Practice Solicitor with 5+ years PQE to join this growing practice. You'll be taking on an existing client base and making it your own, providing pragmatic legal advice and solutions relating to a broad range of general practice matters including commercial property, leasing and private client/trust matters. The firm is going through their next phase of growth and career progression is highlighted on the agenda for your future.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You'll be a NZ qualified lawyer with ideally 5+ years PQE and bring a range of proven general practice legal experience with you although if you are a specialist in Commercial/Property or Private Client matters, we also are open to hearing from you.
- Although you'll have close access to the partner and be working within a team, you'll have the experience to be able to manage files and work independently, truly making this role and your clients your own.
- You'll possess excellent time management and organisational skills, an understanding of the needs of the client and their sense of urgency, and the ability to provide support and guidance to junior staff is beneficial
As the successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- a highly competitive salary and benefits for your level of experience (the firm recognises talent and rewards accordingly)
- exposure to a broad range of interesting, varied and challenging legal matters
- the opportunity to work with a professional team that is supportive, celebrates shared fun moments within modern/bright offices utilising the latest technology
- the flexibility to maintain a work/life balance
- the ability to work close to home and/or enjoy flexible working arrangements
- genuine career progression prospects.
If you're interested in this role and have what we are looking for, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your resume and academic transcript to email@example.com without delay or contact me on 021 656 690 during business hours.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and are legally able to work in New Zealand, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2629070