Your new company
You have the opportunity to join a highly regarded full service firm, based in their East Auckland office.The firm promote career progression, flexibility, collegiality and strive to create an excellent working environment for staff to thrive. The have a loyal and enviable client-base and offer high quality work. They are seeking an experienced NZ qualified lawyer to join their general practice and become a integral part of their team.
Your new role
This unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior General Practice Solicitor with 5+ years PQE to join this growing practice. You'll be taking on an existing client base and making it your own, providing pragmatic legal advice and solutions relating to a broad range of general practice matters including commercial, property and private client work. The firm is going through their next phase of growth and career progression is highlighted for your future.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You'll be a NZ qualified lawyer with ideally 5+ years PQE and bring a range of proven general practice legal experience with you although if you are a specialist in Commercial/Property or Private Client matters, we also are open to hearing from you.
- Although you'll have close access to the partner and be working within a team, you'll have the experience to be able to manage files and work independently, truly making this role and your clients your own.
- You'll possess excellent time management and organisational skills, an understanding of the needs of the client and their sense of urgency, and the ability to provide support and guidance to junior staff is beneficial
As the successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- a competitive salary and benefits for your level of experience
- exposure to a broad range of interesting and varied general practice matters
- the flexibility to maintain a work/life balance
- the ability to work close to home
- genuine career progression prospects.
If you're interested in this role and have what we are looking for, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay or contact me on 021 656 690 during business hours.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and are legally able to work in New Zealand, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2629070