Your new company
This is a multi-decade exciting work programme helping enhance Wellington as a whole, support growth in the community and enhances how the city looks, feels and functions.
Your new role
In this role you will join the Communications and Engagement team at the core of the busy work programme and work across local and central government. Your main role will be to meet and represent external stakeholders and community groups to ensure there is the opportunity for genuine and meaningful engagement with the work programme. Other responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop and manage key stakeholder engagement across the work programme and projects
- Partner with iwi to ensure mana whenua values are embedded
- Understand stakeholder and community views and communicate these clear
What you need to do now
- IAP2 accreditation would be highly desirable
- Proven experience in a strategic engagement environment
- Competency in stakeholder engagement and communications tools
- Engagement experience on infrastructure projects is an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. It is worth noting I am on annual leave for Christmas until 10th January so will be in touch on my return.