Your new company
Join a leading NZ Enterprise service provider with an exceptional brand and culture that is passionate about creating a better future to improve the lives of their customers, colleagues and communities every day. An organisation with a strong belief that their performance is not only about what they deliver, but also how they deliver it. Be a part of their goal in focusing on creating a remarkable digitally-focused team, who can design and build a world-class digital future for our customers and staff alike.
Your new role
As a part of the Billing & Payment Engineering team, you will be be accountable for the technical solutions and design across the core Billing, Payment, online charging and mediation applications. You will be expected to ensure a DevOps ways of working, engineering standards, CI/CD tooling, cloud infrastructure & integration patterns. You will also focus on developing, configuring and enhancing the IT capability for the applications within the Billing & Payment domain, in line with architectural roadmap and guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
• 5+ years in a Billing & Payment Technical Position.
• Experience in a consulting and/or matrix environment
• Vendor, commercial and SLA management
• Strong DevOps experience, including CI/CD knowledge of development pipelines , containerisation, automated testing/deployment processes, Capacity planning;
• Solid understanding of Billing functions, Online charging and information systems security;
• Demonstrable ability to effectively use data driven problem solving tools and techniques
• Solid knowledge of and ability to apply advanced software development principles, methodologies, theories, programming languages & concepts
What you'll get in return
• 6 month contract
• Weekly payments
• Flexible work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact me at 098841528.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2672975