Your new company
Our Client is a state-owned and 100% kiwi company which provides ambitious data insights to enable customers and the local communities to make better decisions. You will join with a team of smart problem solvers in a relaxed, productive and agile coding environment based in Lower Hutt.
Your new role
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for maintaining an existing suite of analytical software and building future capabilities in support of core business technology, across integrated systems in a fast-moving market space. You will Write well-factored code and Unit and integration tests as appropriate using market-leading technology. As a senior team member, you will be asked to mentor junior members of the development team and provide leadership in best practices.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong commercial development and coding experience. Preferably with Python, C# or Java
- Experience with REST API’s and exposure to AWS services related to API
- Proven Experience with NodeJS and T-SQL (VueJs, Angular or React would be advantageous)
- Strong Attention to detail an eager to develop your skills in new and old technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary package will be on offer for this role including workplace, health and wellbeing services and discounts. This role provides exceptional flexibility to create a great work life balance and given all the tools and support to grow to your full potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.