Your new company
A well-known organisation that strives to lead the market through their digital customer presence. This large enterprise organisation prides themselves on providing the very best experience for their customers and clients. Modern ways of working and collaborating are at the core of their values giving employees the flexibility they need.
Your new role
Exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to join a highly collaborative and thriving Data & Analytics team. Working alongside likeminded individuals, you will put your experience and initiative to work in this digital transformation project. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building a database pipeline and championing a data-driven culture. You will play a key role in re-designing the digital footprint of the organisation and supporting business’ success through meaningful insight.
- Explore new ways of producing, processing, and analysing real-time and micro batch data to gain insights into both our users and our product features
- Work with state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- Work with other software engineers, enterprise and solution architects, machine learning experts, data scientists, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions, provide technical leadership and enable novel data insights.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery within your mission
What you'll need to succeed
Hands-on experience working in data warehouse/data lake environment, creating data and analytics pipelines for on-premises and cloud data sources. You will be well-versed in:
What you'll get in return
- AWS - S3, Athena, Kinesis
- Cloud platforms
- Data warehouse concepts
- Data Modelling
- Data Ingestion frameworks
- CI/CD principles and technologies
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding employee benefits package
- Flexible work arrangements
- State-of-the-art technology exposure
- Endless career growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now 098841558.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Data & Advanced Analytics space, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
*Please note that only applicants who currently hold the legal right (a valid visa) to live and work in New Zealand will be considered**