Your new company
Leading organisation championing the provision of consultancy services for companies to grow and thrive.
They operate in over 145 countries worldwide, teaming with tier 1 clients and brands to achieve meaningful outcomes powered by insights and outstanding services and integrated solutions.
Your new role
You will be joining a fast-growing team who operates in a fast-growing market. As a Senior Data Analytics consultant you will be supporting your client's and the internal Data & Analytics practice, which encompasses:
What you'll need to succeed
- Building client relationships to define an strategic agenda.
- Consulting on, planning and delivery of data strategies and projects.
- Working alongside a team of data engineers, data scientists, and data analyst to successfully deliver projects.
- Provide expert advise on data infrastructures, data ingestion and collection, BI, reporting, and data visualisation.
You will have solid technical skills and at least 3 years of experience in designing data & analytics solutions and/or successfully delivering data & analytics projects. You are passionate and an advocate for the value that insight and data provide.
You are an expert with/at:
What you need to do now
- Designing ETL/ELT processes
- Building data pipelines and data connectors.
- Data modelling
- BI Development - including dashboarding in Power BI.
- Building working relationships across different stakeholders - You have outstanding communication skills.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services
- Google Analytics (GA4; GA360)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me (09 884 1558) for further details.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
**Please note that due to current border restrictions, only candidates with the right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered.**