Your new company
A small luxury global brand with a small office situated in Albany. This company values Customer Service as the most important key to success.
Your new role
You will setting an example for the team in the office by performing all Customer Service duties, as well as coordinating between your office and the offshore head office, by providing reports, escalations and feedback. You will be coaching and supervising the team to uphold a high standard of customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will be a customer service standout and lead by example.
- You will have outstanding communication skills both with clients, your team and the head office.
- You will be an all rounder and flexible.
- You will have customer service experience for minimum 2 years in an office setting.
- You will have attention to detail and accuracy
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Albany office, no commute over the bridge!
- No weekend work!
- Outstanding training, learning and development!
- Supportive team in Australia - outstanding management wanting to help you grow!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2648533