Your new company
Mid tier civil contracting company with an enviable record in project wins and successful project completions. Working on all roading, drainage, earthworks and complex civil works. With excellent safety, quality, environmental and estimating systems you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best civil professionals in the market if you decide to work for this contractor.
Your new role
Due to an internal promotion within their commercial team, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager as the Senior Estimator.
You will be expected to have worked on both smaller and major civil works with experience on a variety of projects from the civil sector. You will be a key contact in the project team being the Senior Estimator.
Working on a range of civil commercial projects you will provide expert cost estimations, fee submission and the preparation of tenders on a range of civil projects and infrastructure projects as well.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally, have a Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent
- Have a track record in working on major and minor civil projects
- Proven high win ratio on project tenders
- Want to work with a market leader and a stable business
- Have worked on various estimating databases
- Enjoy working with engineers and in a team environment
- Driven and positive attitude
- Must be in New Zealand and hold a valid working visa
Why wouldn't you want to align yourself with a solid civil contractor that offers career progression and a portfolio of good projects to work on.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Natasha Anderson on +64 (0) 669-5518 or email a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.