Your new company
A well-known organisation that takes pride in bettering your local community through a variety of initiatives.
Your new role
In a team you will be working on a large programme of work (still in its initial phase) that will require you to analyse current processes in place and create a new approach for their event management system. You will be gathering requirements, process mapping, running workshops and interacting with a variety of stakeholders across businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experienced Business Analyst who is process orientated
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to wear multiple hats in a role
- Proactive when dealing with stakeholders from all senior levels
- Have worked with Miro or other visual platforms would be beneficial
- Have the rights to live and work in New Zealand
What you need to do now
- Be part of a super collaborative environment where team culture is strongly valued
- Six-month initial contract with a high likeliness of this being extended
- Competitive rates and be paid on a weekly basis
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
E: Bianca.Redoblado@hays.net.nz P: 09 884 1579
E: Kedra.Macpherson@hays.net.nz P: 09 884 1583 #2687577