Your new company
A large organization in the public sector focused on transforming the lives of New Zealanders. With offices in Central Auckland, flexible working hours and a focus on work-life balance and career development; there is an opportunity to join their team as a Senior Business Analyst due to an internal promotion. This is a fixed term role until August 2023.
Your new role
You will make recommendations for the continued improvement of processes for complex projects within an ongoing programme of work. You will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Have the opportunity to share your expertise and shape the learning experience of two Junior Business Analysts as a mentor.
- Undertake business requirements gathering, documentation, process mapping, and present well-informed business solutions.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings
- Liaise with the digital team and facilitate communication with the business
Ideally you will have previous experience as a process-oriented Senior Business Analyst in a large organization. You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in project delivery with agile and waterfall methodologies across the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate ideas and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of Business Analysis frameworks
- Be well versed with business process modelling, data modelling, and intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills.
With a focus on work-life balance and ongoing career development, you will receive:
What you need to do now
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible work conditions
- Medical insurance for eligible staff
- Training and study opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.