Your new company
Leading Data & Analytics consultancy specialising in delivering meaningful business intelligence and insights. This organisation is formed by experienced consultants who bring their expertise to play in tackling complex business problems and deliver transformational results.
Your new role
As a BI Developer Consultant you will be working as part of a team and will be a subject matter expert in BI and data analytics. You will be both, developing, deploying, and maintaining Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions, and partnering with clients to provide meaningful insights for decision-making.
What you'll need to succeed
You will bring experience and expertise with:
What you'll get in return
- Wherescape Red
- SAP Business Objects
- Designing, implementing and supporting ETL
- Dashboarding and Visualisation
- End to end development
What you need to do now
- Competitive contract rates according to your level of experience - 6 month contract
- Variety - not two days will be the same! You'll work across a wide range of industries, clients, data sets, and projects.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Opportunity to work with NZ's leading organisations and brands.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Amanda.email@example.com.
Please note that only applicants who currently hold the legal right (a valid visa) to live and work in New Zealand will be considered.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2675260