Your new company
Is a public sector organisation servicing the needs of New Zealanders. They are open to flexible working opportunities, love to promote from within and retain quality staff and have exciting work programmes on the horizon.
Your new role
Will involve gathering requirements from clients, developing publications and other informative products to meet needs. As a Senior on the team, your role will also be to support and mentor junior colleagues.
You will be
What you'll need to succeed
- Extract data, prepare new and existing R Shiny Apps
- Provide technical support across the organisation for the use of R, and R Coding
- Enhance the capability of the team through guiding and mentoring other team members
What you'll get in return
- Strong analytical and statistical skills (knowledge of data science)
- Excellent technical ability and knowledge of coding in R and R Shiny
- Proven experience in data visualisation and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and train colleagues
- Experience in other programming language e.g SQL or Python is highly regarded
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary up to $120,000
- Flexible working opportunities (Remote is possible for the right candidate)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2638702