Your new company
This rapidly growing, well established company is in need for an experienced electrician to join their team and take the next step in their career. This company offers innovative ideas and great systems to ensure a high level of service and quality.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for a combination of residential and commercial maintenance across supermarkets, schools and aged care facilities
- Reactive, proactive and emergency repair work
- Customer service and client liaison
What’s in it for you?
- $30-$37 per hour with consistent hours
- Weekly pay and PPE supplied
- Ongoing training and development
- Great team culture
- Rewarding work environment
- Minimal callout roster required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Current EWRB with relevant experience
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and medical
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Take pride in your work
What you need to do now
For more information give contact Jacob on 021 229 9379 or email me at Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Jacob.email@example.com]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a change, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.