A leading insurance company is looking for an experienced Scrum Master.
Your new company
This is an international insurance company. They provide a fun, supportive and rewarding work environment. As well as offer many career growth opportunities.
Your new role
This is a 6-month initial contract. You will be responsible for leading squads to help with numerous projects across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Previously or currently as a Scrum Master
- Experienced in SAFe/Scaled Agile
What you'll get in return
- An opportunity to work for an reputable firm
- Rewarding work in a highly important project
- Work from home flexibility
- Competitive rates & weekly payments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2706030
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sanjay DattSharma, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland