Your new company
They provide digital marketing service to SME's in NZ such as SEO, Web Design, Social Media and Google Ads Audits.
Your new role
- Conducting sales meetings, injecting enthusiasm and professionalism into the sales team
- Coaching, mentoring, call training, product training and use of systems and processes training
- Weekly sales reporting for individuals and overall team
- Recruitment support, posting job advertisements, assisting in interviewing, motivating new staff, training
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
In this role you will feature as a core member of the Sales team and you will be expected to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead from the front in attitude, appearance, work ethic and motivation
- Increase sales by prospecting and closing your own client acquisitions
- Identify and manage our key clients, with a view to providing clear reporting and facts based upgrades and cross sells
- Work with the CEO in order to build an upgrade / cross sell process in order to capitalise on any low hanging fruit in the existing client base
- Meet KPIs for sales activity, including number of cold calls, deals started and acquisitions
- Build a pipeline of future business in Pipedrive, through outbound cold calls, upgrade calls and inbound leads
- Distribute inbound leads to the best performing, most suitable reps within the team, including yourself
- Accurately forecast new customer revenues and requirements, by ensuring the data inputted to out CRM is accurate
- Using our existing sales process to documents the client requirements and goals
- Provide constant feedback of customers’ needs wants and desires to the CEO with the aim of continuously improving our deliverables and marketing
- Professionally follow up with prospects
- Dealing with client issues that need to be escalated to management, as well as an introductory call to all new clients, compounding the information that the onboarding sales representative has provided
What you'll get in return
- Experienced in Sales Management within the Digital Marketing industry.
- Proven track record of sales from plan to close.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership capability.
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary: 75-95K Base + 25K Leadership bonus + Commissions on sales.
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call/email Sabah Doukkar on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2637321