Your new company
Thriving roofing business that is experiencing growth across the South Island. Due to the buoyant construction market this business has expanded across 5 locations across the Otago region, specialising in high end residential and light commercial projects.
Your new role
We are currently looking for multiple experienced Roofing Foreman to join their teams to be based in either Queenstown, Dunedin, Wanaka, Cromwell, Alexandra.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has the passion be part of a growing business.
To be successful for this role it would be expected you will be able to competently carry out the following tasks:
What you'll need to succeed
- Roofing/flashing measures
- Carry out site risk assessments prior to attendance of our installation teams
- Carry out small maintenance works and small flashings installations.
- Liaise with building supervisors to ensure satisfactory completion of roofing components and ability to problem solve issues on site working in conjunction with our builders.
- Carry out post installation quality checks Liaise with sub-contractors and staff to ensure the roofing installations meet Quality standards and standard regulations.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in leading a small team
- Health and Safety Conscious
- Ability to read plans
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience in roofing
What you need to do now
- Being part of a supportive team environment
- Work life balance
- Variety of projects to work on
- Assistance with relocation for the right candidate on offer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandy Bebawy to have a confidential conversation on 036695543, Sandy.Bebawy@hays.net.nz.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2648528