Your new company
- Are you looking for a HANDS on apprenticeship???
- No more handing tools to someone!!!
- Start on the tools straight away
Your new role
- Working at heights,
- On site training
- Working on commercial sites
Your duties as the roofer will include:
- Working as team player
- Follow company health & safety procedures at all times
What you'll need to succeed
- Hard working attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
What you'll get in return
- Company uniform
- All PPE & Tools
- Apprenticeships for the right person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email Marino.Jenkins@hays.net.nz or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.