Your new company
This is a family owned and operated business that is experiencing growth and looking for a Site Foreman to work on various projects. They specialise in remodelling and new builds projects, with various experience in construction. They excel in their custom build homes and luxurious home building.
Your new role
Due to growth and secured projects, our client is looking for a self-motivated and an exceptional residential foreman to join their team. This is initially a temporary role that has potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
About the role:
• General assistance of the director
• The ability to work on the tools as well as managing a team on site.
• Management of on-site materials
• Ensuring adherence to project specifications
• Managing subcontractors on site
• Supervision of site and preparing site reports
• Reporting progress
• Assisting with H&S management
What you'll need to succeed
• Exposure to a range of challenging residential projects
• Health and Safety Conscious
• You will be an LBP
• A full driver's licence
• Have natural leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
• Currently hold or be able to obtain a current Site Safe accreditation
What you'll get in return
• Being part of a supportive team environment
• Work life balance
• Variety of residential projects to work on
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandy Bebawy to have a confidential conversation on 036695543, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2650331