Your new company
This company is a highly reputable Government organisation that takes care of the well-being and greater good of their local people. They are based in the heart of Wellington with easy access to public transport. The company has a vibrant culture and prides itself on being a flexible working environment.
Your new role
- Managing internal and external relationships with local councils and their contractors
- Engaging in a team environment, supporting the travel network across Wellington
- Focusing on customer experience and promoting accessibility, in particular in relation to public transport.
What you'll need to succeed
- Contributing to the development of diversity and inclusion, Te Reo Maori and Tikanga policies.
- Experience in the management of relationships in a contractual environment
What you'll get in return
- Experience with dealing with conflict resolution and issues management
- Proven understanding of quality assurance processes
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently
You'll be offered flexible working with a collaborative and well-connected team. Training and support will be provided where required and you have the opportunity to work in a modern and beautiful space.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Aisha on 048863802. Alternatively, send your CV directly to Aisha.Nazar@hays.net.nz
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.