Your new company
This North Shore based engineering consultancy is well regarded for its land development projects and their involvement in other unique developments. With a strong pipeline of work, they are looking to develop and grow a survey arm and are seeking a Senior Licensed Surveyor to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need
- Opportunity to basically start your own company with the foundations of an already established company Awesome work and company culture
- Really exciting project portfolio
- Collaborative team
- Strong technical leadership
What you'll get in return
- Licensed/Registered Surveyor
- 10+ Years' Local experience
- Background/Experience with Civil Engineering is helpful
- Ability to lead and build a team
- Experience working on Land Development projects
- Experience managing a team
This role calls for an experience Licensed Surveyor that is looking for the opportunity to build, grow and manage a team in the North Auckland area. The company are a civil engineering consultancy that due to an influx of work and opportunity are looking to build and develop the survey arm of their company. You will be working closely with the Civil directors and be given autonomy to build the survey team how you see best.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering sector.