Your new company
Our mission at Hays Talent Solutions is to help shape the future workforce, connecting the best Talent with the best opportunities. Through our expertise we represent our clients globally and we are recognised by them as their workforce solutions provider.
We are passionate about people and we enable organisations to thrive – creating opportunities and improving lives. At Hays we believe that people and culture are at the heart of every successful company – We value an inclusive and diverse environment that supports our core mission.
Your new role
We have various positions across Sourcing, Care and Compliance and we are looking for customer service superstars who are ready to kick start their career in recruitment.
- Partner with our clients
- Engaging with candidates
- Proactive sourcing and search
- Reviewing and shortlisting
- Coordinating assessment centres and scheduling interviews
- Delivering feedback and offers
- Contacting candidates to detail onboarding process and requirements
- Initiating compliance documentation
- Completing background and verification checks
- Tracking and managing candidate compliance
- Engaging with client services and recruitment partner
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactive communication and scheduled contractor check-ins
- Point of contact for contractors during the client assignment duration
- Resolve or escalate any queries timely, including Health & Safety incidents.
- Ongoing compliance management
- Contract extensions and variations
You will have a background in customer service or administration and have the ability to hit the ground running, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
What you'll get in return:
- Highly organised and proactive
- Ability to perform in an autonomous environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Effectively collaborate with virtual teams
- Willingness to support our clients and Hays Talent Solutions initiatives
- Ability to prioritise your workload within a high volume environment
- You will have a great sense of humour
You will work in a rapidly evolving industry, our people are outcome driven and passionate about delivering service excellence to our candidates, clients and colleagues. Our office is fun and inclusive, and you will be provided with first class training to set you up for success. We encourage diversity of thought to create new ideas and innovate our ways of working and our leadership group is committed to helping you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Contact our Internal Recruiter: Bianca Herbst on 03 6695503 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org #2525613