Our Dunedin office is seeking an ambitious, hardworking and passionate recruiter to join our amazing team!
Your new company
At Hays we pride ourselves in being a global leader in recruitment, operating in 33 countries and employing a growing number of passionate, hardworking and people-orientated recruiters across the globe. But what does that mean to you? It means that we can offer professional training and development opportunities that is second to none, we offer you exposure and the opportunity to develop into the high performing recruitment consultant we believe you can be.
We are people focussed and passionately believe that the right job can transform a person’s life, and the right person can transform a business.
We have offices across the country, all of which are experiencing continuous growth, despite the challenges that COVID has brought.
Your new role
Our Dunedin office offers a small, but hardworking team. We all specialise in specific areas on the market and due to growth, we are now looking to hire an experienced or non-experienced recruitment consultant to focus on Office Support roles. What does this entail? Any type recruitment within the business support space, both temporary and permanent.
In this role you will be managing the full recruitment cycle, which will entail supporting business owners with all their hiring needs, whilst supporting job seekers in the process of securing new employment.
When you become a recruiting expert, we provide you with more than just a job. We will offer you a career that enables you to:
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
• Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
• Highly motivated and sales driven
• Highly professional with communication and presentation
• Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
• Energised by connecting with new people
• Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
• Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
• Confident to establish new relationships
• Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
• Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
What you'll get in return
At Hays we grow our own talent and will invest heavily in your development. You will receive:
• Continued professional development
• Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
• Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and team
• Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
• Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
• A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
• As well as the comprehensive training, we also offer a range of rewards and benefits
What you need to do now
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please reach out to our internal recruiter, Bianca Herbst on 036695503 or email: email@example.com.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2533897
Staffing & Employment
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bianca Herbst, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Christchurch
Ground Floor, 131 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central