Your new company:
Our client is a well-established, property valuation and management company on a journey to reinvent the way Kiwis access property information and help local government, businesses, and the public at large make better property decisions.
With vacancies across NZ locations due to high demand, they are known in the industry for the fun, supportive and flexible working environment and other market-leading incentives, including:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Exceptional work-life balance with flexibility that enables you to spend more time doing what you love.
- Professional development support, study assistance and leadership development.
- Access to market-leading technology.
- Workplace, health and wellbeing services and discounts.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- You will have a degree in Valuation recognised by the New Zealand registration board.
- Proven knowledge in the property industry and an excellent understanding of relevant legislation and standards.
- Demonstrable experience in the valuation industry (preferably in NZ) with the proven ability to complete work to market standards.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential material with integrity.
- Sound time-management skills with the ability to work under high pressure.
- A genuine interest interacting with others, and be an active team player.
- A collaborative working style yet be able to stand on your own two feet
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tom Warner on 0221967722