Your new company
Are Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the promotional plan for one of the retail groups which will grow sales, build and develop the brand and grow market share for the group.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and oversee promotional cycles; including Cycle Creation alongside the Category Manager using the supplier relevant information and pricing and ranging meetings and managing briefs with graphic team.
- Media and In-Store Activations Co-Ordination
- Supplier and retail engagement; To deliver an efficient and effective communication flow to retailers/suppliers that drive the success and growth of TBOM initiatives.
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Computer Literate (including Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Product and Category knowledge ideally FMCG beverages
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong planning skills and attention to detail
- Promotional Cycle development and co-ordination
You will receive a competitive package, working in a fast paced environment with lots of autonomy and a company that provides reward and recognition.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2636176