Our client is a leading main contractor with an outstanding reputation in the market. Internal movement within the company has created the opportunity to an individual to step up into a Site Supervisor or Management role.
You maybe currently 'on the tools' and looking to make a step up into a large commercial firm. or currently in a role that's approaching completion. Please note that hours of work will be from midday to early evening and with the expectation of working one Saturday per fortnight (normal hours)
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Track record of working in commercial or residential construction.
- Strong subcontractor network within the local market will be highly regarded.
- Background in construction and/or site management (with current LBP an advantage)
- Intermediate level of computer literacy and open to learning new systems,
- Well organised, self-manage, can work to deadlines, resilient under pressure
- Excellent H&S
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of New Zealand's most respected companies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jeremy Cameron on 048863831 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.