Your new company
This Hamilton based Civil Contractor is one of Hamilton’s premier leaders in construction specialising in water, wastewater and energy market whilst dealing with inground structures, marine & piling structures, and bridging & underpasses.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Establishing and maintaining strong work relationships with site staff, subcontractors & clients
- Delivering projects within time frames and budget and timeframes
- Leading with high standards of Quality Assurance and Health & Safety
- Ensuring that client expectations are achieved
- Fostering collaborative, innovative work culture within the company
- Resolve any issues that may arise to ensure the project is completed within the expected outcome
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 5 years in management of construction projects
- NZCE or BE degree
- Proven management experience in the contracting industry
- Great negotiation skills
- Effective time management
- The ability to accept change
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- A thorough understanding of the civil construction industry
- Good Computer literacy
- The ability to confidently lead and motivate a team
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary + Vehicle.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Family like work culture
- Healthy pipeline of projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2628993