Your new company
A leading company with a diverse range of projects across a mixture of works from domestic, commercial, and maintenance roles.
Your new role
The Project Manager applies an approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling projects from client acceptance through to completion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide health and safety leadership to the project team promoting a "zero harm" culture
- Manage the project budget by: tracking project expenditure (time and materials); producing project claims; and managing project variations
- Meet or improve on the required construction timeframe
- Meet or improve on the required quality standards
- Promote the company‘s reputation by ensuring the customer is satisfied with all aspects of the project delivery
- Keep accurate written records
- Review contract documents and the project scope and specification.
- Track project costs against budget and take all reasonable steps to minimize company expenditure on a project while maintaining the required timeline and quality.
What you'll get in return
- A Civil Engineering qualification(preferred)
- Industry experience (essential)
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel (essential)
- Commitment to Health and Safety
- Experience in forward works programming and reporting
- Ability to deliver on time
- You will need the correct visa to work and live in New Zealand
What you need to do now
- Continuous forward work
- Great team to work with
- Amazing work/life balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2705986