Join an initial 6-month contract in a company that makes a real difference in Kiwis' lives!
Your new company
Join a company in the government sector that makes a real difference in Kiwis' lives! Our client is facing an exciting moment of growth, and you can be part of this change!
Your new role
This is a 6-month (extendable) contract role for a Senior Project Manager to come on board and help implement a new CRM Platform. It will include decommissioning, project planning, and supporting the delivery of the whole project. You are not afraid of wearing multiple hats when needed and do proper "hands-on" work to ensure the project is delivered appropriately.
What you'll need to succeed
- Senior experience as a Project Manager
- Experience delivering CRM projects or similar technologies
- Solid experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in end-to-end projects from concept to post-delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to start within two weeks' notice period
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates
- Weekly payment cycle
- Be part of an organisation that makes a real difference in Kiwis' lives!
- Flex-hours / WFH options
- Be part of an end-to-end project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2686775
Government & Public Services
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Edineia Silva, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland