Your new company
This Developer is fast becoming New Zealand’s largest residential property developer.
Our overall purpose is to help provide New Zealand homes that are affordable to buy, affordable to live in, and affordable to maintain.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Day to day running of Construction Sites including visiting job sites regularly, updating Buildertrend daily.
- Communicating with sub-contractors and suppliers around work allocation, timelines, expectations.Accurate and intelligent filing and documentation on Google Drive, Buildertrend, Dropbox or equivalent.
- Scheduling jobs on Buildertrend and ensuring job schedules are followed.
- Managing onsite quality and ensuring Council inspections are adhered to.
- Completing Completion Checklists of finished Units and ensuring they are handed over to the highest standard.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers/contractors and if required organising roof shouts etc.
- Managing any maintenance.
- Gathering and filling of Code of Compliance and Title documents (223/224 etc).
- Preparing jobs for construction (organising temp power, health and safety documents, temp water etc).
- Prior experience in construction is required.
What you'll get in return
- Experience motivating and driving the team and subcontractors.
- Solid knowledge of health and safety and employment requirements.
- 5+ years of previous site management experience.
- Strong communication.
- The ability to work without management direction, use initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork.
- The ability to multi task, have flexibility to switch between priorities, work to deadlines and delegate work activities are also essential.
What you need to do now
- A large company with plenty of opportunities to grow
- A+ CBD Office Location
- Great team culture
If you're interested in this role, please contact me on 027 258 6331 or email me at Michael.Sutcliffe@hays.net.nz or you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.