Your new company
Our client is one of the largest employers in the Canterbury region and are investing heavily into technology to help meet the organisation's goals. They are currently in need of an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis for 12 months with the potential of this being extended.
Your new role
You will lead a team using Agile methodology to help create a Business Case and to deliver new solutions for the replacement of the organisations contact centre. This is a part of their Microsoft365 programme of work, moving from skype to teams calling.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Project Management experience of planning and development of projects using Agile methodology
- Prince 2 Practitioner certified
- Previous Office 365 rollout experience
- Self motivated with a flexible attitude
- Experience in organisational chain infrastructure
- VOIP technology experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience with transition to managed services
What you need to do now
- A challenging and varied role, offering a competitive hourly rate and a great working environment
- Really strong Leadership team
- Close knit team
- Working from Home flexibility
- Monday – Friday 8.30am/9am till 5pm
- Collaborative sessions with the team such as social events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now on 036695534.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2647490