Your new company
This thriving construction business specialises in construction projects ranging in size from less than $1M to $50M+ and often with great complexity. They operate in both the private and public sectors delivering commercial fit-outs, refurbishments and new construction projects in commercial and residential. They have multiple offices covering the Otago region. If you are looking for variety of work, stability, work life balance and long term employment, with the opportunity to develop your career, then look no further.
Your new role
The ideal candidate is an experienced construction Project Manager, with 5 to 10 year’s proven track record in managing new construction, fit-out and refurbishment projects across all project values.
As Project Manager, you will work closely with company management and take responsibility for the delivery of your allocated projects incorporating all aspects of safety, program, commercial, and quality issues, whilst maintaining and developing stakeholder relationships.
You will need a strong knowledge of building techniques with an ability to solve construction issues. You will have well developed communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate the entire project team. This role will suit someone skilled at achieving results. You will be supported by a committed site team and senior management.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will be either trade or tertiary qualified and have project management experience working on commercial & residential construction projects
- A proven background working on multiple projects
- Excellent communications and organisational skills, along with strong business acumen
- Proven planning and program management
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Finance and budget skills
- Is passionate about health & safety
- Working to the highest standard of excellence you will be a manager who also believes in also supporting and developing their team
This business is a values based, family friendly company that aim for their staff to have a good work-life balance. Renowned for the long-term tenure of their employees, they are committed to the development, coaching and mentoring of staff providing career progression and professional development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Natasha Anderson on 03-669-5518 for a confidential conversation.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2614217