Your new company
This Auckland based Civil Contractor is one of Auckland’s premier leaders in the development of New Zealand’s infrastructure. They’re involved in a wide variety of large and small projects from civil earthworks to utilities.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time with planning and management with on-site activities to ensure targets are met alongside the Project Manager.
- Conduct audits and inspections and then proposing suitable solutions to those risks that you have detected.
- Being a team player and working with other engineers and team members on site.
- Track deliverables according to programme.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Effectively leading and motivating teams of site while following health and safety.
- Represent yourself professionally when interacting with clients and key stakeholders.
You’ll have 5 years experience in Civil engineering, ideally in the utilities or civil sector. Have completed a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Diploma in Civil Engineering. Must have outstanding communication skills in both written and verbal along with exceptional planning and organisational skills. A full driver’s license is also essential.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Healthy pipeline of work
- Ute with fuel card for work purposes
- Constant up-skilling and training
- Progression within the company
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Elizabeth Parris on 09 884 1517 or email Elizabeth.email@example.com. #2592719