Your new company
A Global Organisation that operate as a telecommunications, infrastructure, and utilities services company. as well as offering environmental and facilities management solutions. A company who contribute to stronger communities by making them safer and more sustainable.
Your new role
The role of the Project Coordinator is to perform coordination activities across allocated projects and business units
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist Project Managers and support project teams throughout the project life cycle (H&S, Financial and quality).
- Engage with Subcontractors, Service Providers and Client representatives.
- Compile and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Raise and reconcile purchase orders.
- Monitor and ensure vehicle compliance – service and maintenance.
- Manage receipt and return of fleet vehicles. Maintain Vehicle & Plant Registers and systems.
- Forecast and schedule training and competency requirements for staff.
- Maintain company training systems and registers.
- Liaise with internal and external training providers.
- Assist Estimating team with tenders.
- Create and maintain registers. Office, lunchroom and meeting room housekeeping.
- Organise waste removal with service providers.
- Reception duties as required.
- Active participation in site audits.
- Maintain HSE Noticeboards.
- Actively participate in Toolbox talks.
What you'll get in return
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license.
- Minimum experience in the Construction, Electrical or Telecommunications industry of 3 years.
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Project, Word, Excel); JDE/ SAP experience is an advantage.
- Familiar with servicing and maintenance of trucks, light vehicles and mobile plant.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Proactive can-do attitude.
- Must have fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Familiar with and demonstrated adherence to all safety practices.
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand (citizenship, permanent residency, or visa sponsorship)
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Travel to project sites, client meetings and satellite sites is required for this role.
- Extended working hours may be required as per contract and project needs
What you need to do now
- Progression, given a platform to grow
- Work with a team who offer excellent culture and support
- Full training provided
- Permanent full time opportunity
- 7am - 3:30pm - No weekend work!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sarah.Lewis@hays.net.nz, or call Sarah now on 098841524.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2645223