Multiple Project Coordinator opportunities with recognized organizations and 6 - 12 month initial contracts
Your new company
Join a recognized organization working on multiple interesting projects. Our clients are facing an exciting period of growth and you can be part of this challenge!
Your new role
We have initial 6-12 month contracts on offer and need an experienced Project Coordinator to come on board supporting multiple projects. Working alongside the Project Mangers you will be responsible for ensuring that everything is steered in the correct direction, supporting the coordination of key project artefacts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator on large projects
- Excellent communication skills and easily building rapport with all stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Result driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience coordinating key projects artefacts such as; risk registers,
What you'll get in return
- Weekly payment cycle
- Be part of a well recognized organization
- Flex-hours / WFH options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2686919
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Competitive Rates & Weekly Payments
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sanjay DattSharma, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland