Project Architect opportunity to work on bespoke Aged Care design with unrivaled career progression.
Summerset are looking for a Project Architect to join their Design team. Lead and manage the design process- from Concept through to Construction for large scale Aged Care design projects.
Your new company
Summerset is one of New Zealand's fastest growing companies, the second largest retirement village operator, and is listed on the NZX and ASX. Summerset design, build and operate retirement village's right across New Zealand- taking pride in offering the best possible care for their residents.
In the rapidly uncertain economy- Summerset presents a secure and rewarding job position- designing and managing the construction of Care Villages for retired communities.
Your new role Perform all aspects of Project Architect role for developments $100-400m in value:
- Concept- early involvement through concept phases
- Detailed Design- manage Design team to complete accurate Architectural Documentation
- Compliance- ensure designs meet and exceed regulatory compliance- NZS3604
- On-site Observation- respond to design queries and ensure design standards are met throughout construction
- People Leadership- manage and develop team of direct reports
What you'll need to succeed - NZRAB or LBP Design 2/3 certificate
- Experience in leading Projects and Design teams
- NZ Experience in Multi-unit or Apartment developments preferred
- REVIT model management experience
- Masterspec experience
What you'll get in return
Most secure and rewarding Project Architect role in New Zealand:
- Competitive salary package
- Ongoing training and development
- Limitless career growth opportunities
- Range of fantastic benefits:
- Health insurance
- Company shares
- Day to day health insurance cover
- Birthday Leave
- Staff discounts through Summerset suppliers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lewis Fegen now on 0211614826.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
**Please note I am unable to assist with Work Visa applications. Only apply if you are currently in New Zealand or have a valid New Zealand work visa.** #2604508
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Lewis Fegen, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Wellington