If this job isn’t quite right for you, then refer a friend and earn yourself a $200 referral bonus!
Your new company:
New Zealand's largest manufacturer and distributer of plasterboard and drywall systems.
As part of the production team you’ll be manufacturing GIB board, working 12 hour shifts (6-6), with 2 days on, 24 hours off, 2 nights on, then 4 days off. That means you’ll be working 4 out of 8 weekends on average.
Skills / requirements:
What you'll get in return:
- Production/manufacturing, or construction experience
- Hands-on and willing-to-learn attitude, to complete on-the-job training
- Reliability and punctuality, you must be able to work a full week and arrive on time each day
- Forklift operating licence is preferred but not essential
- One recent work reference
What you need to do now:
- At least 48 hours per week on average
- Base weekly pay of $1248 (before tax)
- Ongoing work with potential to be taken on permanently
- A clear opportunity to progress within manufacturing
If you're interested in this role, call Kell now on 098841508, or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] with your CV.